Some of the job requirements and duties would be:
- Experience in the field at competing firms is an advantage;
- Secondary or higher education;
- Maintain commercial contact with the company’s current clients, identify and contact potential clients on an ongoing basis in order to prepare offers, negotiate, conclude and execute commercial contracts;
- Submit proposals to management for improving the activity (promotions, marketing activities, etc.);
- Assist customers technically by identifying the parts they require in OE identification programs and matching them to manufacturer codes;
- He visits clients whenever necessary both in an attempt to find new potential clients and to strengthen collaborative links with the current client portfolio.
- The working hours and salary (in relation to the level of competence and sales volume) are determined at interview.